By Todd B Kashdan & Robert Biswas-Diener
- Feel curious and try something new every day
- Less analytical, detail oriented, or over-focused on performance/accomplishments
- Share in others joys & gains without envy by listening & celebrating the accomplishments of friends.
- Acknowledge negative emotions and then modify behavior, shift mental states, or tolerate the discomfort.
- Balance Pleasure & purpose by sacrificing short-term pleasures when there is a good opportunity to make progress toward what they aspire to become in life.